Friday 23 July 2010

Modeselektor and Thom Yorke - The White Flash

This is a song I have been listening to a lot lately. It has some of the greatest drums and bass I have ever heard in my whole life. What is also very clear to me is that Thom Yorke has listened a lot to Modeselektor when he made his solo album, and at the same time it's quite clear that he must at some point has been involved with the process of writing this song as it sounds a lot different from most other Modeselektor stuff and somehow a bit Thom Yorkeish. To summarize: it's a great result of a great collaboration. I have tried to listen to Modeselektor a lot after this, but somehow it's not the same without mr. Yorke. Guess it is the magic touch somehow. Well, enjoy.

Spotify link and Youtube:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...