Sunday 8 November 2009

Last.fm: 35 000 songs played and good humor



First of all, I passed 35 000 songs on Last.fm the other day! It's a big event for me, though it might not be for other people in the world ;) I had just bought myself a subscription for their radios again, because it has the last years been my nr.1 source for new and exciting music experiences. I like to be surprised of what I have actually listened to over the last years and to find new thing through the related artist radios that you find on any artists page. Anyhow, Last.fm is amazing and today I found something that just makes them even better.. I got this message while browsing around. I love a website with good humor :) Go to www.Last.fm today too :D (sorry that the text might be a little hard to read, but you should at least get the two first lines!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...