Monday 2 May 2011

Great music video and great song: Bee Gees - Stayin' alive

This song and video I have such a love and hate relationship with. The teeth, the pants, the whining, the strange dance moves, makes me a little physically sick. But at the same time it is totally hilarious. A friend of mine pointed out the lyrics to me a few years ago, and that made it amazingly funny. The lyrics is " I am a woman's man, no time to talk". Such a tough cool guy, but at the same time look so ridiculous. I understand of course that they looked good at the time, but there is some kind of universal sense of what stays beautiful over time, I think. This is not one that will stay alive.. haha! And of course it always make me think of a Norwegian commercial now.

Enjoy!
The first video is the music video. The lower one has the lyrics.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...