Sunday 1 May 2011

Great live: Hans Zimmer & Johnny Marr - Inception concert

In August last year, I also wrote a blog post about how amazing the Inception film is and also the incredible music. Thanks to Johnny Marr's tweets I found that he had posted this amazing like to a concert with him and Hans Zimmer and a full orchestra playing the music live! Amazing to watch! I wish I was a brass player in this band. Looks like they are having fun :) Not to mention of course, one of the worlds greats guitarists and film score composers! Good stuff on a Sunday.

Inception - Johnny Marr & Hans Zimmer Concert. from Johnny Marr on Vimeo.



As far as I can tell, the link below is the full concert, with interviews.

Inception - Johnny Marr & Hans Zimmer Concert full with Interview's from Johnny Marr on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...