Monday 2 March 2009

Great music & film: Lord of the Rings Symphony

I don't think I have mentioned that before in this blog, but I am also a huge "Lord of the Rings"-fan and I find the music for the films a big part of why they are so so good. Howard Shore has done a masterpiece in enhancing the mood of the movies and the beautiful photos and the story created but the rest of the theme. Parts of the music is really moving and I'll never forget the first time I saw The Return of the King for the first time. I was in the front row of the worlds biggest THX movie theater and the speakers with the music was right in front of me. I was so overwhelmed by the beauty!!
The music has also been released like a Symphony and I have made a play list for you of an orchestra playing it. Enjoy this modern masterpiece!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...