Wednesday 11 March 2009

Great music videos: Elton John - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore

I have a kind of conflicted relationship with Elton John's music, but he has made some genius songs through the years. One of them is "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore" where he looks back on his career. The real stroke of genius was though to hire Justin Timberlake to play Elton in the video. I think this was the first time I really thought to myself "Oh, that Justin, he's gonna be huge.. Just wait for it! He's soon gonna go off on his own..". I think Justin does an amazing job and really gets the lyrics across so clear... It has brought tears to my eyes many times :) hehe

So here is one clip with behind the scenes interviews of Elton and Justin and then the video itself.



Watch Elton John - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore in Music Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...