Friday 20 June 2008

Eton











You know that you are an anglofil and a lover of history when you find yourself reading about Eton College and what students are allowed to bring and not at 00:21 at night. Someone might even call it crazy, and I see their point. If you don't think so you can catch up at Eton's homepage. (And I was reading this earlier today)

The day has been ok I guess. My masters degree paper is not that bad after all and I might actually pass my oral exam... And even some day might get a real job. Feels like I have to grow up finally, and I don't like it at all. People are having children and job interviews all around me and what do I have.. Passion for music and a dream and an extremly expensive but maybe useless education. No wonder I crave what seams to be a very safe life at Elton.. hehe. Well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...