Sunday 25 January 2009

Great interviews: Ida Maria with Steve Lemacq

I have been listening to Steve for several years on BBC 6 and finally, again about a year to late, I have been starting to listen to Ida Maria (Great Norwegian artist). I was very very happy then when I found this very great interview. It's a very strange but quite lovely interview. She is cute, shy, unsure, but strong intelligent and stupid at the same time. I would love to have a chat with her some day. Definitively a real artist. I like her.

Part 1 Part 2

I also really like "Oh My God" a lot. I love the contranst between the verse and the refrain a lot and the whole build up of the thing. It's so simple but at the same so genius. Makes me want to jump around a lot. And it makes me be proud to be Norwegian this :) And gives me hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...