Monday 5 January 2009

Radiohead + JayZ mix by Hovahead

I am not usually a rap-fan at all but Jay-Z is a great guy and there is no doubt about it. I really love the way he samples and produces and completely love his song "99 problems". I also really love Radiohead as you all know by now, so a mix between a Radiohead song and 99 problems is almost ultimate joy. I think I have heard about this guy that mixes Jay-Z and Radiohead before but was reminded about it thanks to the great Radiohead-site: At Ease.com. The artist is Hovahead and his experiments with Jay-Z and Radiohead songs can be found at his MySpace-page. My favorite so far is National Problem that is a mix between National Anthem and 99 Problems, but it might be because I haven't heard a lot of the Jay-Z tunes. I just realized though that I really like the way Jay-Z raps, and with Radiohead in the background it's quite magic. Enjoy or just try something new :) Oh and I love how Radiohead takes over the All I need mix :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...