Friday 2 January 2009

Great songs: Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire




First of all.. Happy New Year everyone :) I have been doing this blog for about 7 months now and it seams to be more and more people reading it, and that makes me really happy.

I am kicking of the new year with a fusion of two great impressions.. I have heard so much of Kings of Leon the last years, (Thanks Ed )but never really fallen for them.. I have also heard this great song on radio from time to time and wondered what it was. It turns out that it's Kings of Leon with "Sex on fire". I love the guitar riff of the song and also how his voice breaks slightly and just perfect and it also helps that the video is filled with good looking members of the band.. he he. Here it is. Let's hope this songs title might be a good omen for the new year. I would like that.

Sorry.. No embedding for this one folks, so click on the link above.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...