Wednesday 10 September 2008

Fun: If you've ever known a cat, you will love this - Simon's cat


Photo by: http://www.purr-n-fur.org.uk


A while ago I saw my first animatied video with Simon's cat. This was one of the rare times in your life when you see a movie and just can't stop laughing. You just watch it again and again, show it to all your friends and still keep laughing. This is such a great expression of cat behavior, I have never seen anything better. You just keep thinking "Oh yes, this is exactly what cats are like". It's so simple, yet so precise. This is the site of the maker

The first one I saw was about cats trying to wake you up in the morning: Cat-Man-DO



This is the one I watched today about cats wanting to go back inside: Let Me in!



And know I realized that there is even a third one called: TV Dinner About how cats always wanna be a part of whatever you are doing and wants constant attention.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...