Wednesday 17 September 2008

Great songs: Nature Boy

Some songs are just amazing no matter who sings them. Nature Boy is one of them. I don't remember when I heard if for the first time, but it might have been Ella Fitzgerald or Radka Toneff that sang it. Later I have really loved the Bowie-version from Moulin Rouge, Celine Dion's jazzy version and lately I heard James Brown's version for the first time, and it's amazing to.

This is what Wikipedia says about this classic. Apparently it's melody might be stolen from someone else and there are a wast see of different versions, even more than I knew about. To even post the list here, would make en utter chose, so check it out on the wiki-page.

Oh, and some YouTube clips of it of course:

Nat King Cole (The original)


David Bowie




Celine Dion


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...