Wednesday 17 September 2008

Life: Domino

For several years I have been wanting to do a big domino ... eh... thing.. What's it called really? I want to build domino patterns and see the effects.. hehe. Anyways. In Holland they do this every year on Domino Day and try to beat the world record. It's a big tv show that is broadcasted all over Europe. i hope it will come to Norway this year. Last year they didn't manage to break the record, but it was a wonderful show nevertheless. I heard about this Domino Day thing about two years ago I think. i saw the video on YouTube, but later it was removed. But now it's back :) You can watch Domino Day 2005, 2006 and 2007 on this users homepage: Lolz0rss

I also really loved a clip from Japanese tv that I found a few years back, where they do domino with household products.



This is another great Japanese one that uses the dominio-effect, though it's not using dominos. Very well planned out and beautiful to watch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...