Monday 2 August 2010

Design by Humans: The world's coolest t-shirts






A few weeks ago I ordered some very cool t-shirts from Design by Humans and today they arrived! I have been wanting to buy something from this store for years. All the designs are submitted by users all over the world and I love the uniqueness of that and the fact that a lot of the shirts have a story behind them. For instance "Apparently cats only have one life just like the rest of us" which is a tribute to the makers two dead cats.
I had to pay a lot more taxes than I thought to get them into Norway, but it was worth it. Seams like high quality shirt and I can recommend it for anyone.

The one above and the one below are the ones I choose: (Click on them for more info)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...