Wednesday 18 June 2008

New Radiohead documentary online!!

Yeah!! New Radiohead documentary. I am now gonna sit back and enjoy and try not to think
about
the fact that I HAVE TO start prepearing for my oral final exam tomorrow. It will be my final exam ever, but I have to defend my master thesis... that will be... eh... let's just say... we'll see.. :S

Anyways: here is a link for Radiohead:


source: AtEase


Other events of the day:
  • Realizing the absurdity of the moment when the dentist actually screws something to you tooth and the extreemly strange feeling that gives you.
  • Waiting for a call about a job offer... He calls... I am under the table trying to make my internett work... I get up.... Call back... He has left work... argh... I think it's a sign...
  • thinking that it incredible that it's light out at 23:50. Makes me love Norway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...