Sunday 29 June 2008

Great voices: Rob Thomas

I have a tendency to like music where I really love the vocals. I love people that sings like it will almost kill them if they don't, or/and just have that emotional beautiful edge that makes you understand that it comes right from the heart. One of the vocalists that has hit me the hardest is Rob Thomas. I discovered him when he sang with Santana on Smooth and later went on to buy Yourself and Someone Like You an album by his band Matchbox 20. The music is a bit soft and a bit boring if I am completely objective, but that voice!! When he sings "Long Day" it almost makes me cry and at the same time, kind of bubble inside and shiver down my spine. And it also helps to see him sing, then you can really see how he's into it. There's vains poping and eye movements and very often straight out VERY sexy!! So Ladies and Gentlemen; I give you... Rob Thomas:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...