Saturday 28 June 2008

My So-Called Life in 1994

When I was 15 in 1994 the tv-show called Angela was aired at Norwegian tv. I identified with it so much that it still gets emotional when I watch it... I was so in love with Jordan Catelano too and I know lot of my friends where to and everytime I mention the series to girls my age, they go weak at the knees. Unfortunally the show was canceled after just one season and one can wonder if it just got to real for American tv. Anyways.. Jordan Catelano was played by the very handsome.... Jared Leto and Angela was played by Claire Danes, no wonder it was a great show, ha? Oh, and it's called My So-called Life in English. So with further ado I give you a few of my favorite clips from the series. Enjoy :)

Jordan realizes that he actually love Angela with the help of Shakespeare... Lovely


Jordan never wanna show that he loves Angela and this is kind of the defining moment:



Jordan sneaks in to see Angela late at night


Later they brake up for several reasons and this is how it ends


Angela's mother expects her old boyfriend from High school to drop by but ends up meeting Jordan for the frist time

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...