Friday 13 June 2008

Smells like a guitar-riff?


Yesterday I watched a Norwegian music program about drummers in famous bands and Dave Grohl of Nirvana was of course mentioned. Some Norwegian drummers talked about him and they said that the drums on Smells Like Teen Spirit sounds like a guitar-riff and almost even more than the guitar-riff on the song. I think it's so so true! Can't belive that I haven't heard that before. Genius. Then again it's not that strange when you know what Dave are doing these days. And oh... I saw wish I had seen them live last night... Foo Fighters played in Oslo, and I missed it.. sigh. The things you do for the benefit of your education, ha?

I give you the You-Tube clip of the song, so that you can listen for yourself. You agree?

Smells Like Teen Spirit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...