Wednesday 19 November 2008

DeviantART holliday card project and concerence

DeviantART is a great page if you want to publish your photos, pictures etc. online and get feedback from other artists all over the world. I love it and will get back to it in another post later. I just realized though, that they are doing a holidays cards project. You send them a card and they give it to a sick person in a hospital in USA during Christmas: http://news.deviantart.com/article/61965/

I'll send a card if I can find the time for it and I hope you will too.

(And oh, I am back now, I have been working a lot for the last few weeks with a conference for the university. I have learned a lot, had a lot of fun and meet so many nice nice people. Thanks. That will be my version of Thanksgiving, I think, since we don't celebrate it in Norway. Thanks for letting me meet a lot of nice people and thanks for giving me new and amazing experiences, knowledge and marvel at the world around me. )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...