Thursday 20 November 2008

Keane's new single - Spiralling

This one has been sneaking up on me through speakers in shops and all around for the last weeks while I have been running around like a headless chicken.. hehe. Finally I had a little time to sit down and really listen to it today, and my oh my it's a great thing. It's like Keane has turned a corner I think.

1) it's a happy Keane song. Amazing. I love it
2) They have guitar now, and I have always loved guitars. And even a telecaster. It can't be better.
3) And not only a guitar. Does anyone know how hard it is to play that riff and sing at the same time. I could never do it!!

Here it is live at Later:


And the official video is proving very hard to find, but I give you the official version here, at least when it comes to sound and with lyrics. I haven't really had the time to listen to them yet, but love what I have heard so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...