Friday 28 November 2008

Great collaborations: Chris Martin and Noel Gallagher

This is a very strange and very fantastic thing at the same time. I couldn't belive it when I found it. I never thought Noel would even consider doing anything with Coldplay.. But here they are on a stage together with Coldplays guitarist (don't remember the name and have no time to find out right now). The whole situation is so awkward in a way. Exspecially Chris Martin looks lost from time to time. That is very rare.. He never looks lost live, but side by side with Noel (I am sure he remember growing up in the 90's too, so he has a bit of a hero-complex there). But at the same time.. It sounds really great too :) And I love the song.

Here is Live Forever with Chris Martin and Noel Gallagher:



Just when I was posting this I also found Yellow by Coldplay with the same "team". Chris looks in a lot better form her, but still nervous. What's the use of Noel coming on and playing those chords..really... I could have done that ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...