Friday 28 November 2008

Great voices: Edith Piaf


There is something inside me that brakes when Edit Piaf sings. I don't know what it is. It's just something that hits my emotions directly. It's so raw, direct, passionate and genuine. I watched "La Vie en Rose" a few years ago and I cried like a little a little girl at the end scene. I really sobbed. She brings tears to my eyes any day, but that was unbelivable. And after the movie I am even more impressed by her. I am not gonna give it all away. Go out and get it :)

Here are two golden moments:

Milord and the one that really makes me brake down: Non, Je ne regrette rien

1 comment:

liamfuglset said...

Or this link, which is the studio version... hard to say which is the best one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYeuHDlo00&feature=related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...