Saturday 29 November 2008

Music and life: Playing For Change: Song Around the World "Stand By Me"

Today, good people, I give you world changing music. I got this link from my mum and it's amazing. It's a cover by Ben E. King's "Stand by me" and is played by musicians from all over the world and they are all over the world also. They have been taped in their home country. It's a quite amazing thing that he has made it all add up and a real great bunch of musicians as well. Me, that get easily moved by music, gets tears in my eyes when I see this, just by the thought of music can bring together like that and make the world a better place. It says something about the magic that is music that I often feel myself. Hope it touches you to and gives you a little hope in your everyday life. Sounds perfect as it's Thanksgiving now, even though we Norwegians really don't celebrate it :) I'll have to check out this Plying for Change project and get back later with more on that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...