Wednesday 2 July 2008

Great Voices: Damon Albarn

I have said it before and I will say it again: "Let Damon Albarn sing anything, and I will listen". It's just something about that voice and that man that makes me just sit and look into the air, with an empty look in my eyes, and listen. And he has that beautiful kind of tender, but tough boyish-charm thing going, that just captivates me.. hehe. Anyways, for all of you that though Damon is only about Boys and girls, or haven't heard him at all, here are a few of my favourite thihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifngs :)

Blur - Essex Dogs (My blog post about this song, great lyrics etc.)



With The Good, The Bad and The queen - Kingdom of Doom


Blur - Out of time


Blur - Beetlebum


Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...