Thursday 10 July 2008

Great collaborations: Travis and Noel Gallagher

I found out that I also need a series about great collaborations. This will include great performances of two acts (artists, bands etc.) together of some form. To start it off is the quite amazing performance of Travis' "All I wanna do is rock" while on tour with Oasis. This must have been in 1997 I think. I saw Oasis on that tour and really wonders if I actually also saw Travis warming up... I have to find out if they were in Oslo. Anyways, I had this bootleg for a lot of years before I finally got to see the footage of it through YouTube about a year ago. I wish I could have seen Andy's guitar-playing too. I am sure we will return to him when I one day will write about great guitarists and great guitar solos. He and All I wanna, will be there.. hehe.
Without further ado: Travis and Noel:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...