Thursday 31 July 2008

Great commercials: HP - The computer is personal again

I watch a lot of tv and I believe that some commercials are actually works of art. I really really like the HP series with famous people talking about how and for what they use their computer. Some of my favorite artists are also featured like Michel Gondry (I am sure I will have at least one blog just about him later), Jay-Z (that I really respect as a great producer.. I am sure there will be a blog about him sooner or later too )..

I love how the commercial uses great effects and at the same time tells the story of the people without showing something as personal as their head and face. That way the story gets really personal and makes pictures in you head in a new way. You also go through the whole thing wondering who this person is, before it's revealed in the end. So I am gonna post them now without telling you who the persons are. So that you can get a bit excited and amazed about this people too. You should watch them embedded if you can, at my blog site. If you open the link, the name of the clip will be revealed at YouTube. The first one actually chocked me the most as a I didn't really think that this person could be like that.

One
two
three

four
Five

Six
Seven
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...