Friday 1 February 2013

Song of the Day #10 - Radiohead - Bodysnatchers

As the ones of you who have read this blog a bit over the years might have discovered, I am a massive Radiohead fan. Or, that is, the last record, hm, that is just a bit blend. I hope they get back to things like this. Cause this, my darlings, is frankly brilliant. This whole concert where this clip is from is just totally and utterly brilliant, and maybe my favourite live concert of all time. Listen to the guitar riffs, the layers, the build ups, the corners, they way they tone it down just at the right moment, the bass riffs and the drum beats, the vocals and last but not least the energy in this room. These people are having A LOT of fun, and I am so so envious of them. This is almost musical heaven. Close to it at least. Oh, and I hope you get some joy out of it too ;) Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...