Friday 1 February 2013

Song of the Day #11 - End of Fashion - The Game

Since I am a bit behind this week and you surely have been missing a post on Thursday and Wednesday, I think it's OK with a double dose on Friday. Time to share one of the greatest rock songs I know, it's just a perfect way to celebrate the weekend. I have written about it before in this blog post, so you can read about the thrill I felt the first time I heard it, but the thrill has not disappeared since. It has a punch that is truly boneshaking and still makes me want to jump around the room, tear down the wallpaper and scream along. I twists and turns and surprises again and again with even more fantastic parts and tops itself again and again through the song. And still that vocal is truly fantastic!! Listen to what he does; he goes from metal to classical to rock, high and low. Truly amazing. I hope this makes you just as thrilled as it has me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...