Wednesday 6 February 2013

Song of the Day #16 - Sondre Lerche - Two Way Monologue

My opinions on Sondre Lerche have been changing over the years. I totally loved his first album, but after a little incident live on Øyafestivalen in Oslo, where he didn't show off the best sides, I was less infatuated. I'll tell you the story if you are interested.  I also think that a lot of the things he makes can be very boring, but with a few exceptions, the biggest of them being "Two Way Monologue". I think I first fell in love with the song watching the video, very cute and good idea and at the time there were very few people who did the "2 of the same person in the same frame" thing. It was quite spectacular. The song itself has a fantastic drive, lovely groovy guitar riff and great arrangement. And I love the concept of a "Two Way Monologue" as well. I am sure a lot of people can recognize the feeling. Nice little midweek pick me up! Spring and weekend will soon be here!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...