Saturday 27 December 2008

Musical Memories: Marie Fredriksson - Sparvöga

When I was about nine there was a Swedish TV-series about a girl that they called Sparvöga (Sparrow's eye) on TV. I do not remember at all what the series was about but it made a big impression on me then and even more so the theme song. For about 20 years now I have been walking around humming this tune from time to time. I had totally forgotten to search for it at YouTube and of course it was there. It's in Swedish, but even if you don't understand the lyrics, the whole melody of the song and the feel of it is so amazing that I am sure you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.

I recorded this song on a BASF Chromdioxid super II cassette. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-pqJsq-IeY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...