Tuesday 23 December 2008

These are a few of my favorite Christmas-things

This is a series of my favorite Christmas-things, since it's Christmas :) This is a commercial for NSB (Norwegian train company) and it has a lot of details that are connected to Norwegian Christmas traditions, songs etc. It's kind of hard to explain to foreigners I suspect, but at least you will see Bambi on the ice, the girl with the cell phone that symbolize that crazy bird that Donald Duck tries to take a photograph of and Chip and Dale in a tree. Clips from Christmas classics are always shown on Norwegian TV on the 24th of December. Also you will probably see Cinderella in there. This is also another TV tradition. Every year Norwegian TV shows a Czech version of Cinderella that has for some strange reason become a tradition: Cinderella and the three nuts. And also.. It really captures that feeling of siting on the train and going home to Christmas that I love. I wish we could have some snow, so I really could get that Christmas feeling :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...