Friday 21 January 2011

Friday Fun: Scandinavia and the World - webcomic


Awesome Hats by *humon on deviantART

And then it's time for another Friday Fun post! I have been looking forward to this all week, since around last Sunday when my darling showed me this one. It's a webcomic with characters based on all the different countries around the world. Mostly it's seen from a Scandinavian point of view, but there are others from all over the world quite often turning up too. As a Norwegian I laugh my head of and I think the writer has really nailed how the Scandinavian countries relate to each other: The organized Swede, the happy-go-lucky Norwegians, the drunk under the table Danish. Finland and Iceland are very often included too, but remember boys and girls, they are not Scandinavian countries :) Other frequent characters is USA, King EU, Germany and Nazi-Germany. Under you will find some of my favorites, just use the arrows on the top of the page to navigate to the next comic

Direct link to the page.
Some of my favourites:
not-a-yahtzee
nordics-like-fish
mixed-feelings
computer-technician
damn-kids
the-north-sea-lotto
come-and-get-it-big-boy
christmas-traditions
Metal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...