Sunday 31 August 2008

Pictures every day for a number of days

I just found a few very cool videos of people online where they have taken one photo each day of themselves and then made an animation of them. Really really cool, kind of a time laps thing that I wrote about before. It's hard to describe, so take a look for yourself:

The first one I found was these by madandcrazychild
1 2 I love the way her hair looks and the face also changes

But I think the master of them all might be this one I remember seeing that a long time ago and think it might be where the whole YouTube "take a photo every day" phenomena started. Amazing to see how his hair grows and how he grows and gets sidebruns and actually I think he slowly becomes a man.

This is also quite amazing! 8 years, at least it says so :)

Oh yes, and this is the Simpsons version! Very funny!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...