Sunday 24 August 2008

Want a song to make you seasick? Try this one!

I often do a lot of my late night listening through my headphones, so not to disturb my neighbors. This time something really crazy happened. I had crancked up Mogwai, cause they are good late-night-background-music. I haven't really heard the whole of the album before, just had it laying around on my server, waiting for me. Anyways, suddenly I started to feel a bit seasick. I realized that I was listening to the song "With Portfolio" and it has the most extreme panning I have heard in my life. Maybe it's just me, because I DO get seasick really easily, but this thing really threw me for a loop. :)

You can hear a bit of it here
It's really just the beginning, it gets worse and worse as you go along. I have never listened to the whole thing... hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...