Sunday 24 August 2008

Sunday fun questioner

A friend of mine at facebook posted this questioner thing and as I love to answer them, here are my answers: (I did a bit of editing to the questions, added a few and removed some that were a bit boring).



1: Reach for the book that is closest to you, turn to page 18 and find the forth line. What does it say?
-Jonathan Strange and Mr Norell by Susanna Clarke
(This was not (as he had supposed) a printed book, but a manuscript scribbled down very...) "hurriedly upon the backs of all kinds of bits of paper, most of them..." (odd ale-house bills.)


2: Rech with your left arm as far as you can, what does it touch?
- One of my shelves.


3: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- Moby's chill out zone program on MTV.


4: Without looking, what time is it?
- About 12:30.


5: What time is it really?
- 12:50


6: Except your pc, what are you listening to right now?
- Music: Mogwai and 4our5ive6ix and The Postal Service.


7: When where you last outside your house?
- Last night.


8: what did you check out online before you saw this?
- Checked my mail and closed a wikipedia article about Arctic Monkeys.

9: What are you wearing?
- Bathrobe.


10: Did you dream last nigt?
- Yes, I think so, but I have forgotten what.

11: When did you laugh last?
- Last night at a party I was at.

12: what's on the walls in the room you are in?
- Notice board filled with notes and cards and good knows what, pictures (Lady of Sharlotte and others) and a nail with my necklesses on it.


13: Seen anything strange lately?
- Yes, I am sure I have. Just to tiered to remember right now.

14: What was the last film you saw?
- Mickyboo and me (I wrote the subtitles for it! Lovely movie about to young boys in Northern Irland in the 70's).


15: What would you have bought first if you won several millions?
- An apartment and then gone traveling for a long long time. Bought a lot of music equipment and a new computer.


16: Do you like to dance?
-Yes!!


17: what is George Bush really doing together with Dick Cheney?
-Drinks beer at Hooters ;)


18: If your firstborn is a girl, what should she be called?
-Karen Agnethe (If the father agree, of course)


19: Would you like to live abroad?
-Yes, would love to have lived in a few of the great cities of the world, like New York, London and Rome.

20:How many books are there in the room you are in?
-I guess about 300.

21: Do you collect anyhting?
Cds, books, guitars and Dvds. Would love to collect more old music memerobillia, like old music boxes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...